The best tariff for you
We are owned by councils in Sussex* and want people here to pay less for their gas and electricity.
- We offer our customers the best rate that we can every year.
- We don’t make money for shareholders or directors’ bonuses
- We keep costs down by selling gas and electricity to people who live and work in Sussex.
- We use paperless billing which keeps costs down and is good for the environment.
- We give you an online account so you can log in at any time and stay on top of things.
We’re also here to help whenever you need us. If you’re having trouble paying for electricity or gas, tell us as soon as you can and we will do everything we can to support you.
*Your Energy Sussex is operated by West Sussex County Council with support from Brighton & Hove City Council, East Sussex County Council and a range of local district and borough councils.
It’s easy to get cheap, local energy through Your Energy Sussex. You can go online or call us.
- Online – enter your postcode and you’ll get an estimated quote for gas and electricity plus details of our tariffs.
- Phone – if you’d rather speak to someone and get help finding the best tariff, call our customer service team on 0800 952 0001. They’re here to help you from 8am to 8pm Monday to Friday, and 9am to 5pm on Saturday.
Send a meter reading
If you’re already a customer, send us your meter readings regularly to make sure you only pay for the energy you’ve used. Just log in to your account to submit your reading quickly and easily.